What do we want from you? It’s simple, just see the Job Description below!
In return, we’ll offer you:
- Fun & Flexible Work Environment
- Great Schedule
- Discounted Meals
- Paid Training
- And More!!!!
- Must be 18+ years old.
- Must have reliable transportation
- ServSafe Certification a plus
- Driver’s License a plus
Job Purpose Statement:
To serve guests quality products in a fast friendly, quick service. Assist other back line as needed.
- Smile and greet guests and request order immediately upon arrival.
- Take orders and enter them into the point of sales terminal accurately.
- Suggestive sell and answer menu questions.
- Collect money and provide correct change.
- Prepare meals on truck
- Assemble orders, including condiments and other service items needed or requested.
- Ensure that guests receive only quality products.
- Thank guests and invite them to return.
- Serve guests within designated service time.
- Keep sales area clean, organized and stocked.
- Clean and stock paper supply.
- Sweep and mop trailer.
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Assist other sales representatives as needed.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to ensure a Safe and compliant environment for all.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate The Breakfast Food Truck & Catering’s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent The Breakfast Food Truck as a professional in every aspect of performance.