Seize Your Moment
This is where you can learn the most.
You’re looking for somewhere that listens to what you have to say, encourages hard workers and rewards commitment and this is the best position to get that.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate.They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, excel at both verbal and written communication, and social media. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative & Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies. • Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts. • Ordering and sourcing materials • Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.) • Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success • Prepare and deliver promotional presentations • Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts • Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market • Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships • Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail. • Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience. • Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial informationRequirements • Proven experience as a marketing assistant • Good understanding of office management and marketing principles • Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines • Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach • Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases • Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• Exquisite communication and people skills • Attention to detail. •
High School diploma; BSc in Marketing,
Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
The Breakfast Catering Company Perks
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips in some markets
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
Sharing is priority
Our associates enjoy company profits as we share profits with everyone, showing that we care about your family as we consider you our family.